If you'd like to join the banner exchange, Click here:
Banner Exchange

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Featuring... Shrink Plastic


Shrink plastic has apparently been around for a long time already. Goodness, why haven't I heard of it?! Anyway, I have found some great sites on the internet showing how to make awesome jewelry out of this stuff.
You can see tutorials and check out the finished products at Craft Therapy and PlanetJune.

I haven't yet had a chance to try this technique, but be sure that I will. So, coming soon to my store... shrink plastic.

3 comments:

Barb Smith said...

Thank you so much for mentioning me in your entry. I'm humbled that you like the tute that much.

I've seen the rings she does at Planet June, I just haven't gotten around to making any of those yet (too many other ideas floating around in my head that I have to get out first lol) But Shrinkies are so fun!

Now you MUST post pics and share what you've done with yours! I'm dying to see. *smile*

Jean9 said...

I have been to Craft Junkies tut..and then found your site with the links that you have provided...I went out and bought some shrinky dinks and have made my first project last night, I totally enjoyed it!

clockworkpink2 said...

Neat craft! I'll have to check this out.