If you'd like to join the banner exchange, Click here:
Banner Exchange

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Technorati Favorites Exchange

I have come across a great way to increase traffic to my site via the Technorati Favorites Exchange. Ashish at Technospot.net and Maki at Dosh Dosh are promoting this exchange as well.


How to take part in this experiment :


1. Add Thumbelina Creations to your favorite list from this link : Add to technorati Favourites .

2. After adding me, you can leave comment on my blog with your technorati favourite link and I will also add you in my technorati favorite list .

3. You can ask other bloggers to exchange technorati favorites to increase your blog popularity. Also, visit these blogs to add them into your list; Technospot.net and Doshdosh.com.

You can also create a post like this and invite as many friends as you can to take part in this Technorati Experiment.

Here is my exchange list of blogs where you can participate as well and add their links:

DigitalMail
Askax
Foreign Perspectives
NirmalTV
Shaarique
Jerungkun

Fyais
SMSToday
Life in the Fast Lane
Our Journey

I will be updating this list as time allows.

No comments: